A Better Lunchbox – Week 21, Jan 24–27 2011
- Cream cheese and Strawberry Jam sandwich – organic cream cheese, Happy Girl Low sugar Strawberry jam, organic multigrain bread
- Strawberries – organic and local…yay local strawberries starting to show up!!
Consumption: She everything except a couple bites of sandwich.
Instead of the finished product, here’s a shot of all the toppings for Sofie’s pizza! I made it quickly in the morning before she woke up.
- Pizza – organic low fat mozzarella, organic spinach, green olives, pizza sauce, organic pizza dough
- Strawberries – organic and local
Consumption: She only left the crusts.
- Chicken fingers – made the usual way
- Barley – organic, quick cooking
- Green Beans – organic, steamed
- Raspberries – organic and local
Consumption: She ate all the chicken fingers and raspberries, maybe a couple pieces of green bean. She claimed to not like the barley…I don’t think she tried it!
Thursday – Sofie stayed home
Check out every week here: A Better Lunchbox – Healthy, Sustainable and Fun